It’s been a very bad month for me with Blogger.com; my posts got spam-comments, all in Chinese language; and you know what – they have kept coming.
Every post gets almost 2 back to back spam comments.
How do I tackle with this spamming?:
- The worst things about Blogger.com is that it does not allow me, the owner of the blog, to mark the comment as spam, or even, report them as abuse.
- Then I login as the owner of the blog and move to the post with spam comment.
- Now, as I need to report the same to Blogger.com, I move to the
Blogger.com profile who has put the comment, by clicking his name on the comment.
- Interestingly enough, the Chinese spammer has got an empty blog on Blogger.com in every case.
- Blogger.com again do not have functionality to this kind of profile as a spammer; there is no “report abuse” on the user details page.
- Then, I move to the blog of the spammer and report that blog as abuse: spamming. 😡
- Having done this, remove the spam-comment by deleting the comment with “remove it completely” option.
- And then, again with a new post repeat from step no 1. 🙂
Now, some of you may ask for a demo; here’s it: this post is bound to have a spam comment again.
And remember, Blogger.com is going to allow the spammer to put the comment; and I will be continuously moving between step 1 to 8 every time.
At lease untill Google looks upon the issue. Let’s pray for it. 🙂