- euronews – India launches airstrikes inside Pakistan targeting militants
- Clearly stated Indian sources saying the need and purpose of the strike being totally against terrorists of JeM. There’s no mention of “balakot” word.
- Link – https://www.euronews.com/2019/02/26/india-launches-airstrikes-inside-pakistan-targeting-militants
- CGTN – India carries out air strikes in Pakistan-controlled Kashmir
- Quoted one liners from Indian, Pakistani and Chinese authorities; also including fact from India that the strikes were on terrorist of JeM only. Failed here by saying the strikes were in Pak Controlled Kashmir and did not say it was inside Pakistan
- Link – https://news.cgtn.com/news/3d3d414e3255544f32457a6333566d54/index.html
- DW (Germany) – Indian airstrike targets suspected militant camps in Pakistan
- Fails by calling terrorists as fighters; and calling Pulwama in disputed Kashmir. Puts views from officials of both countries. Puts some word from Reuters. It also reported restraining thought from EU and China.
- Link – https://www.dw.com/en/indian-airstrike-targets-suspected-militant-camps-in-pakistan/a-47688959
The Committee – bringing peace
committee will identify proposed road projects cutting through tiger corridors, study their impact on tiger dispersal and suggest mitigation measures
The current state of affairs
Road kills by speeding vehicles have taken a toll on wildlife, leading to demands for mitigation measures like underpasses and overpasses being incorporated in the designs of road projects.
In December 2017, Bajirao, the dominant male of the Bor tiger reserve died after being hit by a vehicle on the Nagpur- Amravati highway.
In April 2018, a leopard was found dead on the same highway after being run over.
- In January 2018, tiger ‘Jaichand,’ the offspring of Maharashtra’s iconic tiger Jai, had a lucky escape he fell into the main canal of the Gosikhurd dam near Paoni in Bhandara.
What’s at stake from Humans is Development
- Projects for construction of new roads in the Vidarbha landscape, which has most of the 203 tigers recorded in Maharashtra, had led to fresh concerns.
- Similar concerns have been raised about other projects like irrigation canals and Greenfield and expansion of Brownfield railway lines.
Differences in how Hindutva leaning Govt works as compared to current “secular” Govt of Congress are showing up one by one.
When cases are registered by police, motive is a key fact to look for. Like, in this case of cows being transported, the motive has been not even looked at. Most times the motive is to supply those for cow slaughter, which is illegal. The culprits should have been also charged with help in cow slaughter attempt by working as supplier. Without the supplier, slaughter won’t be possible. However, the “guidance” the police has plays a key role in this intuition, which, sadly, changes with changes in Govt.
Future of cow protection
However vigilant are the cow protectors, no support or criminalisation of cow protection efforts by “guided” police will put the country back in to old days when a cow lover was solely responsible for his act of trying to save the cows, and even for applying state law which makes cow slaughter illegal.
Ever since the idea of the movie The Accidental Prime Minister became a sensation over internet, Indian National Congress has been in awe of the uncomfortable thing coming out so easily. The recent news is an attempt to engage court to hold the movie from getting screened. There have been attempts to shelve the book on which the movie is based on.
Trailer – https://youtu.be/q6a7YHDK-ik
It’s a scheduled to be released on Friday, 11th January 2019
FoE and FoS
While, the movie is surely scheduled to be released, the gangs have been acting up to gather arms to stop the movie from getting screened.
Why? Isn’t it artistic freedom to express what the country and the PMO folks felt during the UPA rule? Isn’t it a basic expression of speech to make a movie based on the thoughts.
The journey of water
Narmada waters have crossed like 660km to reach to Lakhpat town of Kuchchh district which is on the diagonally opposite corner of the state. The town is at the boarder with Pakistan.
Spreading sweetness of water
Lakhpat town will be first time getting drinking water from Narmada river through the recent announcement.
From – https://rightlog.in/2018/11/jawaharlal-nehru-corruption-congress-01/
The rightful forefathers of scams in India.
“The Jeep Scam–
It was the first ever scam of Independent India pioneered under Jawaharlal Nehru. At the centre of the Jeep scam was the then Indian High Commissioner to the UK and a favourite of PM Nehru, V K Krishna Menon who later was even made the Defence Minister. Backed by the PMO, Menon bypassed the code of procedure and inked a Rs. 80 lakh contract with a foreign firm for the supply of 200 jeeps for the Indian army. Despite paying the contract money upfront, only 155 jeeps arrived. Nehru not only ended the probe abruptly but also made V K Krishna Menon the Defence Minister.”
See, how the CM of the state is covering it’s party goons who hurled stones at religious procession.
“A 55-year-old man, who was seriously injured when CPI (M) workers hurled stones at protesters from atop their party office at Pandalam in Pathanamthitta district, died late Wednesday night.However, Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan told media that Chandran Unnithan died due to cardiac arrest. The post- mortem, however, later confirmed he died from serious head injuries.”
This is how it’s made delicious.
“According to the World Health Organisation (WHO), lead is a cumulative toxicant that affects multiple body systems, including your liver and kidneys in particular. It is especially harmful to infant and pregnant women as it can cause damage to the central nervous system in children. Since lead is a heavy metal it can get stored in the teeth and bones, where it accumulates over time. In pregnant women, prolonged exposure to lead can result in miscarriage, prematurity, low birth weight, etc.
MSG, short for Monosodium glutamate, is an amino acid found in your body and most foods. It is a flavour enhancer commonly added to Chinese food, canned vegetables, soups, and processed meats. When consumed in excess, it can cause several health issues, including headache, nausea, sweating, weakness, chest pain, tingling or burning in the face as well as neck and other areas. It is claimed that MSG can cause asthma and even brain damage.”
China going in deep trouble..
“After China implemented the comprehensive two-child policy, the country’s health authority predicted that the fertility rate in 2017 and 2018 would be 1.97 and 2.09 respectively.
They predicted that the number of new-borns in 2018 would be 7.90 lakh more than in 2017. The number of women between the ages of 20 and 39 is expected to drop by more than 39 million over the next decade”
But this happened…
“China’s two-child policy has failed to make an impact on the country’s low birth rate as the number of new-borns dropped by two million last year and the decline is expected to continue”